reaction paper

 
"Art gives meaning to our lives and helps us understand our world."

It is so much fun to witnessed  and experienced the clashes and thrills of the grandest, double comeback of the 2023 University Games and Socio-cultural Festival. A spectacular show of competence, hard-work, determination, and sportsmanship. I saw different games, dances , music and many other spectacular events at our school festival.
I also witnessed the movements, styles  techniques, of every single athletes to make their school proud & Even at that very least moment I could say that most of us as students really enjoyed it.

University Meet are really enjoyable to go to. Attending School event like these make us updated to the happenings inside our schools and it also helps us to develop our social skills especially to those students like me ,who happens to have a friend from other ISU campuses. Aside from that We got the chance to have the school break that we wanted to as a student. College students today are busier than ever , so we really need these kind of event to forgot all our problems academically. For me I got the chance to experience a date with my partner & We both  enjoy every single moment at University meet. I could say that Even the smallest time with him , feels like the best moment of my life. 


Lastly I've learned that " Passion Over Everything " is so meaningful. Athletes inspire us to do more, to live our best life and to go after what your heart desires. ... More than anything, athletes inspire us to have a passion for something in our lives and to pursue that passion. Life is meaningless without passion.
I just want to congratulate all the athletes and socio-cultural contenders for displaying remarkable performances, camaraderie, and sportsmanship that made the back-to-back event a successful one! Congratulations and best of luck to all the athletes and contenders as they take the next steps in representing Isabela State University to larger stages and larger fields. Viva ISUans!


Popular posts from this blog

DEBATE

The Adjustment of Students from Face-to-Face Learning to Modular Learning

Curriculum Vitae