QUESTIONS

1.REMELYN LAGUINDAY


1.Where do you see yourself 10 years from now?
~ten years from now in God's will, i can see myself living the best days of my life because I'm going after what my heart desires.

2.What would you be doing?
~I will be probably be working.

3.What have you achieve personally and professionally?

~MY PERSONAL:
>be a good daughter
>make my parents proud
>live with my special someone
~MY PROFESSIONAL: 
>be the most popular 
>be a good teacher

4.What would you do to make these dreams and aspirations happens?

~To make my dreams and aspiration to happen I need to work hard for it. Achievement is not a simple word that came along the way.It is a fruit of your hard work, perseverance, and struggles. To make it happen I need to focus and of course make God as a center of everything, because with his guidance,nothing seems to be impossible.

2.JEFFERSON LLANES

 1.10 years from now I want'to see myself successful and having a stable life and happy life

2.Managing my own business and career

3. So far I have no achievments to make but I will do everything to reach my dream

4.Be confident, work hard and dont doubt myself to achieve my dreams

3.JUSTINE MARK C. JARRA 

1.Where do you see yourself 10 years from now?

*Ten years from now i can see myself living my dreams,I am very convinced that 10 years from now i'm working my dream job because of the hard works i spent to overcome it.

2.What would you be doing?

To enjoy every single time of my life.

3.What have you achieve personally and professionally?

This is a very rewarding career and offers a rich source of employment in various sectors related to our vast oceans. Marine Engineers are always in high demand around the globe. Marine Engineering is a lucrative career overseas too. You have the option of working either onshore or offshore.

4.What would you do to make these dreams and aspirations happens?

To study very well.

4.BRYAN MERCADO

1.Where do you see yourself 10 years from now? 

10 years from now I see myself happy with my family and have a stable work to provide our needs

2.What would you be doing?

As a future chef ,I will ensure the meals that I will prepare are cooked and seasoned properly and that they are pleasing to the eye.

3.What have you achieve personally and professionally?

I want to travel & I want to become a successful chef!

4.What would you do to make these dreams and aspirations happens?

I will study very well, so that I can graduate.

5.EDDIE JAMES MAGAOAY 

1.Where do you see yourself 10 years from now?

-I see myself in 10 years as one of the successful Policeman , nobody can predict tomorrow.However having a goal in my life will set me up for a brighter future. With hard work, commitment and dedication to succeed, I know I will make it. I will work hard to make my dreams come true. It's going to be a long journey but it's gonna be worth it.

2.What would you be doing?

-I love my country, and I would be privileged to serve in the police force, which plays a major role in protecting my beloved country. I would therefore give of my time and energy when serving as a police officer.


3.What have you achieve personally and professionally?

-toserve our country inmany ways and protect our people-they are all our heroes. And I love them all. I want to be an auxiliary police officer. I will have to work very hard to protect our local communities, cities, our people, and to serve our country with pride.

4.What would you do to make these dreams and aspirations happens?

-Focus,Forward & Visualize Your Dream.

6.ELMA LUNGGAT

1.Imagining ourselves in the near future is exciting and makes a smile on our faces. As for me, ten years from now, I see myself reaching my dreams and helping my family and soon after, make a family of my own. 

2.I see myself teaching students, stubborn but kind, and having fun with them with my teachings. 

3.As of now, I don’t have an achievement yet and hopefully, I will make my own achievements. I will make them through my hardworks and I’ll study to achieve them.

4.I want to make my parents proud and make them happy, and I wanna make myself happy too through achieving my dreams and goals in life. 

7.HANNAH JANE JUAN 


1.Where do you see yourself ten years from now?
- In ten years, I envision myself as someone who has already achieved achievement and graduated.

2. What would you be doing?
- In ten years, what I will be doing is helping my parents and relatives.

3. What have you achieved personally and professionally?

- Professionally, I became a criminologist and am currently serving in the country, and personally, I have grown into a more mature and strong independent woman.

 4. What would you do to make these dream happen and aspiration happen?
- To achieve these goals, I will study hard and work hard in life, even if it is difficult. And as long as we have faith in ourselves and in the Lord God.

8.KING JHAMES MANGANAAN 

1.Where do you see yourself ten years from now?

My plan is to have a simple and easy life in future, i dreamed to become a successful nurse someday and 10 yrs from now i see my self serving & helping people to recovered from sickness.

2. What would you be doing?

Nursing is not just about dispensing medication or administering treatments. Nurses also are responsible for teaching patients about preventing and managing medical conditions. By relaying information, nurses help patients to take control of their healthcare & That is something that I will do in the future.

3. What have you achieved personally and professionally?

As of now/ as of the moment , I doesn't have any PROFESSIONALLY ACHIEVEMENT ,but personal I do achieve happiness and contentment of life and that is something that I am proud of.

4. What would you do to make these dream happen and aspiration happen?

I know it sounds cliche ,but I will study hard & that is what I am doing right now because I believe that Studying hard teaches us to be more dedicated,determined and focussed towards our goal .It also teaches us to be responsible,stable and disciplined. By studying hard,we can finish our studies & we could have a better future.

9.MIKAELA MARCOS

1.After 10 years I see myself with some good qualifications as a Electrical Engineering, working in a reputed institution, spending time with family and doing something for my society and mother nature.

2.Over the next few years I will try to fulfill all my plans with all my strength. I will not leave any opportunity which proves to be a hallway to the completion of my goals. 

3.As of now ,I'm still studying and hoping to become a professional one, but I can say that I am happy and that is my personal achievement.

4.I want success for myself as well as for my parents and siblings, so that I will study really well.






Popular posts from this blog

DEBATE

The Adjustment of Students from Face-to-Face Learning to Modular Learning

Curriculum Vitae