life long journey


"Life is a journey, enjoy the trip. Aim
for the sky, but move slowly, enjoy
every step along the way. It is all
those little steps that makes the
journey complete. Travel it well."
- Russel Smith

I am King Jhames Serrano Manganaan, I was born on April 6, 2004 at Aurora Isabela. The "KING JHAMES" name was given to me by my
mother that originally came from the bible . She utters that Kings are brave ,powerful and influential. Aside from that King is a name that signifies a freedom-loving and free-spirited individual. Nothing is conventional with your love of change and adventure. You make sensible decisions very quickly, especially in a dangerous or difficult situation  .We are three siblings in the family. I am the Firstborn child. My mother's name is Mary Ann Serrano Manganaan, she is originally from Alicia Isabela and my father's name is Freddie Edralin Manganaan, he is from Malasin
Aurora Isabela. I took my elementary education at Malasin elementary school & When I was on mysecondary Education I graduated at Nueva Era National highschool as a Junior High Schoolstudent, last year I graduated as a Senior High School student at Aurora Senior High School. Physically I am 54 ft Considerably short for my age, I can say that I'm Physically healthy, thanks to God. Emotionally l'm Currently happy right now,thanks to those people who really support and uplifted me. Intellectually, I can say that I'm doing all my best to make self intellectually contented.
Socially, I'm really not that friendly person ,but If you need a friend to lean on ,ΔΎ'm always here for you ready to listen. What I like about myself is My humor.When I'm listening to someone and I think of something funny, I tend to just blurt out whatever l'm thinking before I actually think about what I'm saying. Usually when people hear my jokes, at first
they just stare at me in silence, trying to comprehend the joke, but then they realize the sense of the joke, and they laugh. Seeing others laugh makes me happy inside ,but sometimes I forgot to make my self happy and that is something that I dislike about my self.

"If you ever find that you're the most talented person in the room, you need to find another room." I'm going to be completely honest I am a person who doesn't have any talent but I'm a strategic one. My hobbies are playing chess & badminton.I had a happy childhood living with my parents and my siblings. During weekends, we usually spend our day at home. We helped each other in our daily activities. My relationship with my family might not be perfect but could still be considered as the best relationship I've ever had. Our relationship with our family can never be perfect for misunderstandings, arguments
and other stuffs. However, this shouldn't hinder us from having a good relationship with them. My mother is the one who pushed me to take nursing cOurse, she promised me that she will do everything for me to become successful someday and that is something that I am grateful for. But God redirected me according to His will and I am more than grateful that I saw it just in time. I really want to pursue Education in the first place, so I followed my heart . I really want to teach younger individuals about how beautiful life is.
Education is a field where we can help young people directly in a personal way; potentially changing their lives for the betterment.
Right now I'm still adjusting to my new environment, I know it's hard but I have to do these . I really need to get that degree for family & for my future.

To sum up, As an Individual : Enjoy every moment your of life- If you do not enjoy a moment, you will lose it forever. Time never comes back. We can't recreate our past ,So do what makes you happy.  As a student Don't compare yourself with anybody- You/We should focus on self improvement rather than
comparison with others. Keep on learning or doing something different. Visit different places, meet different people. Do
adventurous things. Most
Importantly, Always Remember to thank God,
Waking up in the morning- you are here, you are
alive, you have this day. Cherish your life, Live your life to the fullest. EXPLORE. DREAM& DISCOVER.Padayon everyone.











Popular posts from this blog

DEBATE

The Adjustment of Students from Face-to-Face Learning to Modular Learning

Curriculum Vitae